- Use as a natural tool to ease into a good night’s sleep and develop more consistent and restorative sleeping patterns.
- Diffuse to create an atmosphere of calm, relaxation and deep stress relief.
- Combine with a neutral carrier oil and apply to the skin for immediate relaxation benefits.
- An all-natural combination of 100% pure therapeutic-quality essential oils.
- Full-strength oils are designed for use in an aromatherapy diffuser. Dilute with a neutral carrier oil before using on the skin.
Poor sleeping patterns can affect more than just mood and attention – a good night’s sleep is important for whole-system health. Create a habit of restful and restorative sleep with the power found in a blend of the best essential oils for sleep. This restful combination includes the sweet wood-spice scent of pure lavender, grounding cedarwood, bright and cheering lime, delicious bergamot, restful marjoram and restorative vetiver to create an atmosphere of calm and emotional release and help your body ease into a good night’s sleep.
This blend has been carefully crafted to help the body unwind, the mind to relax, and your whole system to release tension and hold onto a restful state into the night. This potent fusion helps you relax both physically and mentally, calm your thoughts, and release feelings of daily tension and stress.
How to Use: Test before general use – pour several drops on a tissue and breathe in the scent. Observe for signs of irritation or discomfort. When ready to use, add 10-15 drops of the blend to the reservoir of an ultrasonic diffuser filled with room-temperature water. Mist as needed. Alternately, simply open the bottle and breathe the scent for direct aromatherapy benefits, or pour a few drops on a clean tissue and breathe the scent for more mild exposure. Dilute with a neutral carrier oil before use on the skin. Do not use internally. Consult with a doctor before using any essential oil as some may interact with certain medications.
Ingredients: lavender, cedarwood, lime, bergamot, marjoram, vetiver essential oils in a blend of fractionated coconut oil