- Use as a natural solution to soothe feelings of discomfort in muscles, joints and tendons.
- Apply to the skin and massage gently for feelings of relief from aching and cramping.
- Use as an aid to bridge time between medications for feelings of natural relief through aromatherapy.
- An all-natural combination of 100% pure therapeutic-quality essential oils and best-quality fractionated coconut oil.
- Diluted with a pure and moisturizing carrier oil to a strength appropriate for more sensitive skin and effective for deep relief.
The natural power of essential oil aromatherapy works to soothe feeling of aching, cramps and general discomfort with plant-based power. Use this blend of pure essential oils directly on the skin over painful areas to soothe and support muscles, joints, tendons, skin and circulation. Massage deeply into the back, shoulders, arms, legs, hands or feet. Rub on the back of the neck to get relief from head and shoulder tension. Gently massage a few drops into creaky joints or along sore tendons for feelings of natural relief.
Arthritis and painful, inflamed joints are common problems for many seniors. Essential oils can be used to help ease feelings of discomfort and inflammation. A synergistic blend of sweet wintergreen, uplifting copaiba, bright peppermint, warming clove, powerful frankincense, and deeply effective white fir have been combined at optimal levels for more sensitive mature skin with pure fractionated coconut oil for moisturizing and optimum absorption of the aromatherapy constituents.
How to Use: Test a small patch before general use on the skin – apply to an area the size of a quarter and observe for signs of irritation for several hours. When ready to apply, use the roller-ball bottle to spread a generous layer of the essential oil blend across the area of the body that needs support. Gently massage for deeper absorption using either fingertips or the palm of your hand. Reapply as needed. Do not use internally. Consult with a doctor before using any essential oil as some may interact with certain medications.
Ingredients: cypress, copaiba, camphor, peppermint, frankincense, white fir essential oils in a blend of fractionated coconut oil