- Use as a natural tool to ease feelings of frustration, anger or sadness and to give feelings of balanced optimism.
- Mist through a diffuser or apply a dilution to the skin as a natural way to ease emotional angst and mental turbulence.
- Create a moment of stability and gentle calm using completely natural constituents.
- An all-natural combination of 100% pure therapeutic-quality essential oils.
- Full-strength oils are designed for use in an aromatherapy diffuser. Dilute with a neutral carrier oil before using on the skin.
Give your mood a gentle boost and better emotional footing using this sweet combination of bright citrus, earthy woods and grounding herbal essential oils designed for calm, connection and cheer.
Create a moment of stability during the stress of the day with this balanced essential oil blend, a centering mix of sweet orange, warm coriander, grounding cedarwood, bright lime and the powerfully centering Balsam of Peru. Create an ambience of relaxation and balance and promote healthy mental perspective with the grounding and cheering power of this uplifting essential oil blend.
Find the mental resources to become more centered on daily events, relationships and decisions. Better manage tension and improve your ability to handle everyday stress with this purposeful blend. A large number of older adults are affected by anxiety and depression on a daily basis. To support a better mental state, use aromatherapy and gentle massage to find calm in pressured moments, take an uplifting break, boost a difficult day or create an atmosphere of rest and relaxation.
How to Use: Test before general use – pour several drops on a tissue and breathe the scent. Observe for signs of irritation or discomfort. When ready to use, add 10-15 drops of the blend to the reservoir of an ultrasonic diffuser filled with room-temperature water. Mist as needed. Alternately, simply open the bottle and breathe the scent for direct aromatherapy benefits – or pour a few drops on a clean tissue and breathe the scent for more mild exposure. Dilute with a neutral carrier oil before use on the skin. Do not use internally. Consult with a doctor before using any essential oil as some may interact with certain medications.
Ingredients: sweet orange, coriander, cedarwood, lime, balsam of peru essential oils.