- Use this fragrant blend to focus thoughts and improve feelings of concentration.
- Breathe the uplifting scent to boost mental retention, improve clarity and rid the mind of distracting thoughts.
- Apply to the skin and breathe the aromatherapy scent to promote alertness and relieve mental fatigue.
- An all-natural combination of 100% pure therapeutic-quality essential oils and best-quality fractionated coconut oil.
- Diluted with a pure and moisturizing carrier oil to a strength appropriate for more sensitive skin and effective for natural support.
Help your thoughts stay on task and find better attention with the power of this remarkable natural blend designed especially for mature-mind issues in senior adults. The pure mix includes the centering earthy scent of pure fir, cheerful mandarin and an energetic twist of bright lime on a foundation of emotionally grounding Cedarwood. Use it to help your mind stay alert and focus on your priorities with the natural benefits of essential oil aromatherapy.
Promote feelings of mental clarity with a bracing and mentally supportive scent. Use it topically and breathe the natural constituents to help to minimize distracting thoughts and relieve mental fatigue when there is a lot to absorb and communicate in a group setting. Rely on this directing aroma to boost memory and retention. Succeed at difficult mental tasks that seem especially complex or overwhelming, and use when your mind is overtaxed or fatigued. Help yourself be at your mental best with this effective natural tool.
How to Use: Test a small patch before general use on the skin – apply to an area the size of a quarter and observe for signs of irritation for several hours. When ready to apply, use the roller-ball bottle to spread a generous layer of the essential oil blend across the area of the body that needs support. Gently massage for deeper absorption using either fingertips or the palm of your hand. Reapply as needed. Do not use internally. Consult with a doctor before using any essential oil as some may interact with certain medications.
Ingredients: fir, lime, mandarin, cedarwood essential oils in a blend of fractionated coconut oil.